Mark W. Beyer, D.O.
Dr Mark Beyer is a board certified ophthalmologist with a specialty in dry eyes.
Dr. Mark graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Scranton and earned his medical degree at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – School of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his residency in ophthalmology at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He received the Patrick Murray award in recognition of his academic achievements and has been involved in several research papers and book chapters. He has worked closely with attending physicians at institutions that include Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia and currently teaches residents in training at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine at Lankenau Hospital.
Medical and surgical treatments Offered:
- Macular degeneration
- Uveitis, thyroid eye disease
- Diabetic eye exams
- Oculoplastic and cosmetic procedures
- And additional services.
- Currently on staff at Capital Health Hospital, Robert Wood Johnson Hamilton and Lankenau Medical Center
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- New Jersey Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American Osteopathic Colleges of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
Dr. Mark Beyer offers personalized diagnosis and expert treatment of dry eye syndrome.
Additional Office: 395 Highway 33 Mercerville NJ 08619 (609)-586-0273
What are the symptoms of dry eyes?
Persistent dryness, scratchiness, red eyes, fluctuation of vision and a burning sensation are common symptoms of dry eyes.
- We honor most vision insurance plans including Vision Service Plan (VSP), Vision Benefits of America (VBA), Davis, Spectera and Eyemed.